Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Hepi Burfday To Me!!

It's such a nice day for me today.. Haha.. Ofcoz laa.. Bcoz today is my BIRTHDAY!! Best2.. Once a year.. Twice for two years.. Hahaha... Thanks for all the wishes from all of my friend.. Mael, Iesya, Ajule, Yen Fei, Farah, Ignatius and a lot.. From my family also, my cousin, yang kmk duak sama birthday aritok, Izham(Thanks A lot), Kak Neessa who called at 5.20 AM from KCH just to wish me happy birthday, Bapak,Mak,Kak Mah,Kak Lah,Dedeq,Adilah n a lot more.. And I am thankful n grateful for the wishes from Yanie.. Ilysm <3.. Kmk kan sentiasa epi.. Harap ktk join kmk epi sama.. Haha.. Terharu kmk.. I will remember your wishes... Thanks A Lot Guys..

1 comment:

  1. oit..hepi bday..coe..lmbt wish..ya la cmmnt kat blog tk..k ngambik ati..haha..ptt la da mcm bnda lupak jak marek..

    ReplyDelete